Pediatric Nurse RN/LVN( Fort Worth Office)
Seeking RNs & LVNs with a minimum of 6 months nursing experience for Full Time and Part-time and PRN shifts.
Pediatric Home Healthcare (PHH) is a new and innovative Pediatric Skilled Private Duty Nursing Agency. PHH delivers superior customer service while making children and their families our # 1 priority. We go above and beyond for our clients and employees, making ourselves available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our company has two clients: our patients and our employees. We recognize that the company’s success is directly dependent upon the combination of highly-skilled Nurses and dedicated office employees. With that in mind, it is our goal to provide a workplace that is both welcoming and inspiring. We are seeking Nurses (RN or LVN) to work in pediatric, home health environments for full-time, part-time, temporary and seasonal shift work. We accept Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN) as well as Registered Nurses (RN) with a minimum of 6 months nursing experience.
Your primary function as a Nurse is to:
- Administer skilled nursing care to pediatric patients in their place of residence as well as coordinate care with the interdisciplinary team, patient/family, and referring agency. Under the direction of the RN, you will assist in identifying the patient's physical, psycho, social, and environmental needs as evidenced by documentation, clinical record, case conference, team report, and evaluations. Your work will offer variety and the environment with which to build a relationship with patients and families.
- Participating in planning and implementing care in conjunction with the DON, in accordance with the POC.
- Ensure the continuity of care through delivery of quality patient care.
- Provide effective communication to patient/family, team members, and other health care professionals as evidenced by clinical notes, case conferences, communication notes, and evaluations.
- Monitor assigned cases to ensure compliance with requirements of third party payer. Demonstrating commitment, professional growth, and competency. Promoting Agency philosophy and administrative policies to ensure quality of care.
- RN or LVN with at least 6 months of nursing experience.
- Graduated from an accredited school of vocational nursing OR Graduate with an accredited diploma from an Associate or Baccalaureate School of Nursing.
- Hold a current Texas State license as a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) (or hold a license in a recognized compact state) OR Current Texas State license as a Registered Nurse (RN) (or hold a license in a recognized compact state) Current Texas driver’s license.
- Nursing skills as defined as generally accepted standards of practice / pediatric competency. Proof of current and agency accepted CPR. Reliable transportation and proof of current and valid auto liability insurance.
- Ability to lift patients when applicable.
- Have the ability to make quick decisions and resource acquisition. Meet patient / family individualized needs. IV Infusion and Picc Line experience, a plus.
Qualifications and Skills
- RN or LVN with a required 6 months of nursing experience
- Compassionate and comfortable working within patient’s homes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in dealing with and educating patients and their families
- Willingness to work a flexible work schedule is a must
- Graduate of an accredited school of vocational nursing OR
- Graduate with an accredited diploma from an Associate or Baccalaureate School of Nursing
- Hold a current Texas State license as a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) (or hold a license in a recognized compact state) OR Current Texas State license as a Registered Nurse (RN) (or hold a license in a recognized compact state)
- Current Texas driver’s license
- Nursing skills as defined as generally accepted standards of practice / pediatric competency
- Proof of current and agency accepted CPR
- Reliable transportation and proof of current and valid auto liability insurance
- Ability to lift patients when applicable
- Have the ability to make quick decisions and resource acquisition
- Meet patient/family individualized needs
- IV Infusion and Picc Line experience, a plus
- Spanish speaking skills, a plus
All PHH employees can expect the following benefits:
- Competitive Wages with weekly pay
- 1:1 Patient Care Ratio
- Continuing Education (I.E. Trach and Vent training provided; monthly, hands-on learning experiences)
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Dental and Vision
- Supplemental Life/AD&D
- Short Term Disability
- Critical Illness and Accident
- Employee of the Month Bonus
- Uncapped Nurse Referral Bonus
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary